Adding a text analyzer
Incoming messages from Facebook Messenger are processed through a series of text analyzers to determine what the user wants to accomplish. These text analyzers are processed in a sequential order.
To add a text analyzer, complete the following steps.
- Log in to Designer Studio by using the following credentials.
User Name: FMBotAdmin
- Click Designer Studio > Channels.
- To create a new channel, click New > Facebook.
- In the Text Analyzers sections, click the Add item icon.
- Click the Choose input analyzer list and then select a value.
For more information about text analyzers see, Natural Language Processing (NLP) text analyzers.
- In the right column of the choose input analyzer list, enter a value.
Published April 24, 2017 — Updated May 3, 2017