Adding Web Chatbot cases
The Web Chatbot is a standalone widget that can be deployed on your website. This widget interacts with customers by using a text interface. The Web Chatbot can be used to help customers find information, send automated responses to their queries, and to create a case for escalations. You can add cases for the Web Chatbot so that users, by entering a specific command in the Chat window, open a case for the application. You can select any case that is defined for the Pega Customer Service application.
- In Designer Studio, click the name of your application and then click Channels and Interfaces.
- Click a Web Chatbot channel interface.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- To add a new case, click Add case type.
- In the Name/Command field, enter or modify a user command for the case to be created.
- In the Create case list, click the name of the case to create when the user enters the command.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Published November 27, 2017 — Updated December 6, 2017