Adding a service case to the Pega Knowledge troubleshooter
You can add the service case that you have configured to the Pega Knowledge troubleshooters.
To verify and add a service case to a troubleshooter, complete the following steps.
- Log in to the Pega Knowledge portal.
- From the left navigation panel, click Troubleshooters tab. , then click the
- On the Troubleshooters tab, click the appropriate troubleshooter name from the troubleshooters list.
- Click Add question. You can add a question to a troubleshooter in two ways: add an existing question from the question repository or create a new question for a particular troubleshooter.
- To add an existing question from the Question repository, select the Choose from Question repository check box.
- In the Repository questions text box, search for the question that you want to add by using the first the three letters of the question or by using the Repository question code, for example RQ-02.
- Select the question that you want from the list. The Answer/Information and Response type fields autopopulate.
- You can make changes to the question if required.
- Enter the question title in the Question text box.
- Select the fields that you want to add to the articles from the Response type drop-down list:
- Radio button – Provide a list of choices that a user can select.
- Textbox – Add a text box that allows users to enter text. For example, to provide feedback.
- Answer / Information – Add text as answers or link an article from a particular category by using the rich text editor.
- Launch Troubleshooter – Select another diagnostic/troubleshooter from the Launch another diagnostic drop-down menu. This helps users to find information by navigating to another troubleshooter.
- To allow customer service representatives to launch a service case, click the Case types icon in the rich text editor. Search for the case type and click Add. You can add the service cases (case types) in the rich text editor that you have configured. Alternatively, you can use the Suggested actions gadget to specify service cases outside of the rich text editor area.
- Click Save. The question displays in the troubleshooter question list.