Deleting a pin from a space
Delete a pin from a space when the pin is no longer relevant For example, in the Hiring space, you can delete the job profiles of candidates who have not cleared interviews.
- Create the space to become the owner. For more information, see Creating a space.
- The owner of the space sets you as the owner. For more information, see Updating the owner of a space.
- Join the space to become a member. For more information, see Joining a space.
In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
Click the space from which you want to delete a pin.
On the Board tab, search for the pin that you want to delete.
Hover over the pin, and then click the Show more icon.