Discussing content in a space by using Pulse
To provide additional information to content that you add to a space, you can collaborate with other users of your application by using Pulse. For example, you can prepare and collaborate on a draft of a presentation that your team is to deliver.
In the user portal that you use, for example Case Manager, click Spaces.
Select the space that contains a document that you want to discuss.
In the Recent content section, select the document.
Use Pulse to discuss the document with other users by performing the following actions:
- Click Add attachments to attach files to your Pulse comments.
- Click Formatting help for information about the formatting options.
- Click Post to send your comments.
Perform additional actions to control document notifications, modify content, add tags, and so on by using buttons on the right:
- To receive notifications for the document when you are not the owner, click Actions and select Follow.
- To modify the document, click Edit.
- To add tags to the document, modify your notification preferences for the document, pin the document to a space, or delete the comment, click Actions and select the relevant option.
ArticlePinning content to a space