Editing a pin in a space
Edit a pin in a space to update the title and image or to add a new image to an existing pin.
- Create the space to become the owner. For more information, see Creating a space.
- The owner of the space sets you as the owner. For more information, see Updating the owner of a space.
- Join the space to become a member. For more information, see Joining a space.
In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
Click the space in which you want to edit a pin.
On the Board tab, search for the pin that you want to edit.
Hover over the pin, and then click the Show more icon.
Update the pin title, image, or description.