Managing members of a space
You can ensure that a space has relevant members by adding and removing members. You can also approve or reject requests to join the space.
In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
Click the space for which you want to manage members.
On the Activity tab, in the Members section, click the Manage members icon.
Do one of the following actions:
- To add members to the space, in the Add new members field, press the Down Arrow key to select the user that you want to add as a member and click the Add member icon.
- To remove members from the space, click the Delete member icon next to the name of the member.
- To approve or reject member requests to join the space, click the Approve member or Reject member icon next to the name of the user.