Pinning content to a space
A pin is a reference to a file, URL, document, case, or space. By pinning content that supports a discussion in a space, you can communicate with the space members more effectively. For example, you can pin the job profiles of prospective candidates to the Hiring space.
In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
Click the space to which you want to pin content.
On the Board tab, click Add content.
In the Create pin box, select a pin type.
Select a type of content to pin to the space:
- For the Case, Document, or Space pin types, press the Down Arrow key, and then choose a value from the field that appears, or upload a file.
- For the URL pin type, enter a URL in the field that appears.
Update the pin title and image.The title and image appear in the pin preview on the Board tab.
Click Pin to space.
To pin the current space to another space, click, and then choose or create the spaces to which you want to pin the current space.
To pin the content to another space, perform the following actions:
Hover over the pin, and then click the Show more icon.
In the dialog box, choose or create the spaces to which you want to pin the content.
- Editing a pin in a space
Edit a pin in a space to update the title and image
- Deleting a pin from a space
Delete a pin from a space when the pin is no longer relevant For example, in the Hiring space, you can delete the job profiles of candidates who have not cleared interviews.
ArticleEditing a pin in a space
ArticleDeleting a pin from a space