Packaging a component
You can use a component in applications on other systems. To import a component into another system, package the component.
To package a component, follow these steps:
- Click .
- Select the component you want to package.
- On the Definition tab, select Locked.
- Enter and confirm the password. You will need this password to unlock the component.
- Click Submit.
- Click Package Component. The system creates a zip file.
- Click Download to download the zip file.
- Save the component .zip file. Do not change the default name of the file.