Temporarily changing the logging level
You can use the Logging Level Settings tool to support debugging by temporarily
overriding the logging level settings in the
prlog4j2.xml file for the current
- Click Dev Studio > System > Operations > Logs > Logging level settings .
field, press the Down Arrow to list all Java classes in com.pega.pegarules and select the Java class that you want to change, or enter a logger category:
- Enter Rule-Obj-Activity to review or update the logging level for all activity executions.
- Enter Rule-Obj-Activity.<activity name> and press the Down Arrow to select the logger name to update the logging level for all activities with the given name in any Applies To class.
- Enter com.pega.pegarules.engine.context.Agent to update the level for all agents.
- In the Current Level field, click the logging level for the selected class.
- Exit the dialog box.