Case Management features help you enhance the resolution of your cases by providing efficient, intuitive, and time-saving solutions. Key enhancements in this release focus on collaboration and task management.
For example, you can now track and update tasks with the improved task board view. By posting Pulse comments via email and collaborating on documents, you can resolve cases more quickly. Business logic-based routing helps you resolve cases quicker by routing an assignment to the most appropriate customer service representative by evaluating work load, skillset, and availability.
Case Management includes the following enhancements:
- Improve case processing with enhanced business logic-based routing (8.3)
- Improve collaboration on resolving tasks with enhanced task board (8.3)
- Meet deadlines more efficiently with Pulse tasks (8.2)
- Communicate more efficiently in spaces with pin enhancements (8.2)
- Configure Augmented SLA settings in App Studio (8.2)
- Create personalized and comprehensive survey questions by reusing properties (8.2)
- Improve collaboration by using subspaces (8.2)
- Provide meaningful and relevant content with new document features (8.2)
- Visualize, track, and manage tasks from the board view (8.2)
- Improve performance by archiving inactive cases
- Resolve cases more effectively with shared documents
- Design cases more quickly
- Create more effective surveys
- Discuss specific topics with relevant users by joining spaces
- Send important case updates to case participants
- Personalize collaboration with private messages
- Enforce service level agreements with automated email notifications
- Communicate more efficiently on mobile devices
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.
81% found this useful