Fine-tuning your survey
Fine-tune the way that your survey displays questions and evaulates answers to ensure that you collect valid information in a case.
Use the following techniques to fine-tune your survey:
- Making a question required in a survey
Make a question required to ensure that your survey collects complete information.
- Conditionally displaying a question in a survey
Define conditions to ensure that your survey displays relevant questions, based on the context of the survey participant.
- Conditionally displaying a question page in a survey
Define conditions to ensure that your survey displays related questions that are relevant, based on the context of the survey participant.
- Validating answers in a survey
Display an error message in your survey when an answer is invalid, to ensure that the information that users provide is accurate and in an expected format.
- Displaying a warning in a survey
Use a warning message to encourage survey participants to provide complete answers.
- Changing the run-time order of questions in a survey
Add a branch to a survey to define the conditions that skip or revisit questions at run time.
- Adding supporting information to a survey
Add supporting information to a survey to enhance the text of a question.