Modifying lists of operators and work queues for business logic-based routing assignments
Modify the list of operators and the list of work queues that are available for business logic-based routing of assignments so that the lists contain only relevant workers. Modify the lists to ensure that the assignment is routed to an appropriate person or work queue. For example, you can filter the list of operators, so that you can only select workers with specific privileges.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records > Technical > Activity, and then open pyGetOperatorsOrWorkQueues.
- Modify the activity to meet your specific needs, for example, add a step to view the list of operators that have certain privileges.
- Click +Add a step.
- Enter a label for the step.
- Click When, and then select Enable conditions before this action.
- Define when criteria. For more information, see Entering preconditions.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save as.
- Click Create and open.