Configuring LinkedIn integration in Pega Sales Automation
To use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator directly in your Pega Sales Automation application, you must integrate the LinkedIn Sales Navigator with the Pega Sales Automation application. Integrating with LinkedIn Sales Navigator enables sales representatives to find new contacts with recommended leads and icebreakers, as well as to find commonality among sales representatives and their prospects. The LinkedIn Sales Navigator widget displays in contacts, opportunities, leads, and organization screens in Pega Sales Automation.
To integrate your Pega Sales Automation with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator, perform the following steps:
- Register your application with LinkedIn
- Enable LinkedIn Navigator in Pega Sales Automation
Registering your application with LinkedIn
The Pega Sales Automation integration with LinkedIn requires an active LinkedIn account and application. For detailed information about how to complete each step, see the LinkedIn developer documentation.
- Create a LinkedIn account.
- Create a LinkedIn application to integrate with Pega Sales Automation. You can create more than one application.
- In your LinkedIn application, click Authentication and save the Client ID and Client Secret for further configuration.
For on-premises installations, each customer needs to create their own application key and provide it to the LinkedIn representative.
- In your LinkedIn application, click .
- Under Valid SDK Domains, add your domain(s) and the protocol.
Enabling LinkedIn Navigator in Pega Sales Automation
Before your sales representatives can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Pega Sales Automation, you must enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator in your Pega Sales Automation application.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click .
- Click the Social media tab.
- In the LinkedIn integration section, perform the following steps:
- Enter the Organization ID that you used to create your LinkedIn application.
- Enter the Client ID that was generated as part of the Registering your application with LinkedIn task.
- Enter the that was generated as part of the Registering your application with LinkedIn task.
- Click .
Published November 16, 2018 — Updated November 16, 2018