Configuring a review screen
In Pega® Express, learn how to configure the screen that is displayed when a case is resolved. By changing the default fields on the Review view, you can customize the information that users access when they review a case.
- Create a case by selecting a case type from the + New menu.
- Process the case by entering values in the fields that are displayed and submitting each form.
- When you finish processing the case, and a confirmation message is displayed, click Turn editing on.
- Hover over the section of the screen that displays case information, and click Configure this view.
- Click Edit this view to open the editor for the view.
- Update the view by clicking and dragging fields on the form. Click Configure form to add or delete fields.
You cannot change the type of a field.
- Click Done.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to return to the case.
You also can earn this badge by clicking Review on the Views tab when you follow the instructions for the Editing a view achievement.