Configuring system performance thresholds in Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
Managers can define custom thresholds for each subgrade of the system health score in Pega® Predictive Diagnostic Cloud. You can do this separately for each monitored system.
The subgrades are a graphical representation of three areas of system health:
- Browser response time – Average server response time, recorded over the last week
- Service response time – Average response time of the business rule engine, decision application, or the data capture application, recorded over the last week
- Alerts and exceptions rate – The ratio of the total number of alerts and exceptions to the combined number of browser and service interactions, expressed as a percentage
For more information about the system health score and the subgrades, see Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud scorecard overview.
The ability to adjust the default values increases confidence in the grades, and is especially useful, for example, when a system with unique requirements is expected to send an unusually large number of alerts of one kind.
- Log in to Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud as a manager.
- Click Diagnostic Cloud > Scorecards > Performance Thresholds.
- From the list of monitored systems, select the system for which you want to configure the thresholds.
- Enter the values to define good health and poor health in the text fields. The values for moderate health are calculated automatically.
- Click Save thresholds.
You can test the newly saved threshold values immediately by refreshing the scorecard.
Published September 20, 2017 — Updated October 6, 2017