Detecting duplicate or related cases for an email bot
Customer service representatives (CSRs) can quickly detect duplicate or related business cases during the triage process, to improve the general flow of information reported by a user in an email. As a result, all information reported about an issue is available from one place in the system.A CSR can map or link duplicate or related business cases in the Email Manager or Case Manager portal.
Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Email Manager.
Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
In the right panel, click the Details tab.The Create case section displays a list of suggested business cases for the triage case.
In the Create case section, click the name of the new business case you want to spin off for the triage case.If the system finds duplicate or related business cases, the Potential duplicate cases have been found window displays a list of the duplicate or related cases.
To skip the comparison of the duplicate case and just create a new business case, click Skip and create new case.
- Understanding the email triage process
When Pega Email Bot receives an email, the email content is first examined by a text analyzer to detect topics, entities (such as people and places), sentiment, and language. Once the email bot completes the text analysis, the system applies automatic email routing based on the outcome of the text analysis and the routing rules that you define for the email bot.
- Triaging incoming emails
By manually triaging emails for the Pega Email Bot, customer service representatives (CSRs) and other operators, such as managers, can work through multiple emails in the context of their application to address and resolve customer issues faster and more efficiently. Case workers triage emails in the Case Manager or Email Manager portal.