Exporting training data for an email bot
Save training data for Pega Email Bot to a file, so that you can later reuse it in other email bots that are in QA or development environments. This operation ensures that the other email bots quickly learn to detect the correct topics, entities, and languages, so that they can better respond to user emails.
- Start the recording of training data in the email bot. For more information, see Enabling the training data recording for an email bot.
- Modify training data in the email bot. For more information, see Correcting training data in an email bot.
In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
In the Email channel, click the Training data tab.
Click the More icon above the list of training records, and then click Export data.You can export data only if the email bot contains at least one training record.
In the Export data window, select one of the following options:
You can choose to only export reviewed training data that is already verified by an email bot developer.
- To export only the reviewed data, click Reviewed only.
- To export all data for the model, click Reviewed and unreviewed.
Click Download and save the training data as a
.zipfile to another email bot, for example, in a QA or development environment. For more information, see Importing training data for an email bot.
- Transferring training data to another email bot
You can take greater control of the quality of the text analytics model in Pega Email Bot, and in your application, by copying training data from one email bot environment to another environment. Copying training data from one environment to another results in a higher number of triaged emails, greater accuracy of topic and entity detection, and makes the email bot easier to maintain and build.