Sending Pulse messages for an email bot
Ensure that information reported in a triage case for an email bot is addressed in a timely manner by communicating with other application operators, by posting Pulse messages. A customer service representative (CSR) or other operator can send Pulse messages internally to specific users, or to everyone that has access to the email bot.
Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
In the right panel, click the Pulse tab.
In the Pulse section, select the recipients of the message:
- To send a message to everyone, in the Post list, select Post.
- To send a message to specific users only, in the Post list, select Private post, and then in the field below, press the Down arrow key and select user names.
In the Start conversation field below, enter the text for the Pulse message.