How to configure flows with user-specified correspondence
When your application design requires operators to specify which piece of correspondence to send, use the SendCorrespondence flow action.
If you want to:
- Configure a notify message for an assignment, see How to configure flows that generate automatic notification messages
- Configure automatically generated correspondence other than a notify message, see How to configure flows that automatically generate correspondence
Complete the following steps:
- Open the flow and select the assignment.
- In the Assignment Properties pane, in the Local Actions section, enter or select SendCorrespondence.
- Click Apply.
- Save the flow.
- Create a work object to test your configuration. When the work object reaches the assignment with the SendCorrespondence flow action, select the action. Then complete the correspondence forms.
- When finished, click the attachments icon in the work object. In the History/Attachments window, expand the Attachments section and verify that the correspondence was generated correctly.