Customer access to Pega Cloud environments
The following guidelines govern customer access to Pega Cloud environments:
- An authorized organizational contact must open a ticket in My Support Portal to request customer access.
- All access is set up by using Named Accounts that have unique IDs and passwords.
- Customers accept all responsibility for actions taken by their delegates, including credential management.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring and coordinating that any changes that they make in their applications are moved forward as they are promoted or moved as part of configuration migration. A service ticket, submitted through My Support Portal, might be necessary if changes are required for the system or database in production environments.
- Pegasystems requests that customers acknowledge and review, on a regular basis, the access policy, delegates, and Named Accounts as part of the Pega Cloud service and customer security review process.
|Pega administrator||Administrator access (using the login firstname.lastname@example.org) to the environments provisioned within the Pega Cloud subscription.|
|Pega database||Access to manipulate, maintain, and develop the Pega Cloud database by using tools in Designer Studio only, including the Data Tables and Database Landing Page.|
|PRPC Alert and Rule Logs||Access to Pega alerts and rule logs through Pega Designer Studio System tools and the Pega Cloud 2.1 Log Access facility.|
All other access requests, such as those for information, log files, and data sets, which cannot be enabled through any of the self-service functions listed above must be fulfilled by using the Pega Cloud service desk. Customers are not provided with any direct access privileges other than those listed in the table.
Published April 15, 2016 — Updated March 14, 2019