Viewing service email rules
Review all of your service email rules in one place in your application. This view provides a detailed list of the email routing conditions that are currently defined in your system.
In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
Expand the Integration-Services category, and then click Service Email.On the Service Email tab, you can view the following information:
- Customer Package Name: The name of the service package to which the rule belongs.
- Customer Class Name: The name of the service class that is used to group related service rules.
- Customer Method Name: The name that describes the function of the rule. If you used a wizard to create your service email rule, this value is automatically generated.
- RuleSet:Version: The version of the ruleset to which the service email rule belongs.
- Updated on: The date on which the service email rule was last updated.
- Updated by: The user that last updated the service email rule.
To open a service email rule, click its row.
To manually create a service email rule, click Create. For more information, see Creating a Service Email rule.
ArticleCreating a service package