Creating a REST integration
You can create data sources in your application by using standard methods to obtain data from external REST services. You can also configure the authentication for the data sources by using a basic, NTLM, or OAuth 2.0 authentication scheme. When you use the Create REST Integration wizard to create a data source, the system generates the records that are required to use the data source. These records include classes, properties, mapping rules, data transforms, a connector, a data page, and optionally, an authentication profile, an OAuth 2.0 provider, and an access token.
To begin creating a REST integration, in the header of Dev Studio, click.
- Configuring a REST connection
- Selecting methods for REST integration
- Defining a data model for REST integration
- Updating and generating records for REST integration
- Reviewing the record generation summary
- Integration Connectors landing page
- Tools for integration development tasks