Creating a service package
Create a service package to group service rules that are designed to be developed, tested, and deployed together. The service package determines the security scheme and access for the services in the package.
When you create a service package, you define a package name. Create the service package data instance before creating any service rules with that package name.
In the header of Dev Studio, click.
On the Create Service Package page, in the Short description field, enter a short description that describes the purpose of your service package.
In the Service Package Name field, specify a name for your service package.
Click Create and open.
- OpenAPI tab
- Creating a Service REST rule
- Service Package form - Completing the Context tab
- Service Package form - Completing the Pooling tab
- Generating OpenAPI Specification documentation for application-specific REST APIs
- Viewing application-specific REST APIs
- About Service Package data instances
- More about Service Package data instances