Importing external data
To add data from an external source to your application, import a .csv file. You can efficiently import data that is stored in your organization's spreadsheets by using the Data Import wizard.
To streamline the import process, before you migrate your data for the first time, you can define import templates and prepare your data model and files. The following topics walk you through how to prepare your data for import into Pega Platform.
- Best practices for preparing your files and data model for import
- Creating a data model from a spreadsheet
- Creating a case type from a spreadsheet
- Migrating application data
- Creating a migration configuration template
- Using the Data Import wizard
- Changing the storage destination for the import data wizard, BIX, and file listeners
ArticleUsing file listeners