List files API
The list files API is a read-only data page, D_pxListFiles. This API lists files and folders in a specific a folder on a repository.
To use this API, define the following parameters:
- repositoryName – the name of the repository.
- folderPath – the path, relative to the root path of the repository, to the folder whose contents you want to list.
This API returns the following metadata for files and folders in the directory that you defined:
- pyName – the short name of the file or folder.
- pyPath – the complete path to the file or folder.
- pyIsFolder – a Boolean value that is true if the content is a folder and false if it is a file.
- pyLength – the size of a file in bytes. This value is not returned for folders.
- pyLastModifiedTime – the last time that a file or folder was modified.