Removing a data page
Cause a data page to refresh the next time it is accessed by removing or forcibly expiring the data page.
Data pages are refreshed according to the strategy that is defined on the Load Management tab of the data page. When you remove a node-level data page, the system removes the data page from all nodes in the system.
Use one of the following methods to remove a data page:
- Use the Page-Remove method in an activity.
- Click Clear data page on the Load Management tab of the data page rule form.
- Click Flush all instances of this data page before execution check box. for a data page, and on the dialog that appears, select the
- You can use Page-Remove for node-level, requestor-level, and thread-level data pages.
- You cannot use the Clipboard tool to remove data pages.
- Node-level data pages are reloaded at different times on each node, depending on when they are accessed. Therefore, for node-level data pages that use a time-based refresh strategy, automatic reload occurs at different times on different nodes.