Viewing the integration landscape
You can use the interactive integration landscape to understand the relationships between data and data types and systems of record.
In the Navigation pane in App Studio, click .
To display an interactive diagram, click View integration landscape.To change the size of the diagram, click the zooming icons.
Examine the information in the integration landscape.
- In the center of the diagram are the data objects in your application.
- On the left of the diagram is your application and internal system of records that are connected to the data objects in your application.
- On the right of the diagram are the external systems of record that are connected to the data objects in your application. The number on each system of record is the number of data objects that are sourced from that system of record. The connecting lines show which data objects are sourced from which systems of record. The thickness of a connecting line indicates the number of data views in the data object that are sourced from the connected system of record.
To display a detailed view of a data object in the data designer, click the data object that you want to view.
Close the diagram by clicking Hide integration landscape.
- Managing data and integrations with the Integration Designer
- Viewing an application data model