Assessing the effect of data page processing on performance
To assess the effect (in your own requestor session) of data page processing on performance, access the Performance Analyzer tool and review the Full Details display. This page includes three elapsed times statistics, three counts, and three CPU time statistics.
For example, if there is a delay when loading the weather data in a mobile weather application, use the Performance Analyzer to review the amount of time the system takes to load the D_GetWeatherData page.
For more information, see Viewing data pages with the Tracer tool.
- Elapsed time spent finding data page names
- Elapsed time spent loading data pages
- Elapsed time spent determining if a page name is declarative
- Declarative Page load activities executed (count)
- Shared Declarative pages (count)
- Shared Clipboard Size (bytes)
- CPU time spent finding data page names
- CPU time spent loading data pages
- CPU time spent determining if a page name is declarative
You can also use Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™ alerts to review performance statistics of your data page. For more information, see List of events and notifications in PDC.