Installing the NLP Sample application
Install the NLP Sample application by importing the archive file that contains the NLP Sample ruleset and the NLP Sample portal to the Pega 7 Platform.
- Download the NLP_Sample_7.2.1.zip archive file.
The 7.2.1 version of NLP_Sample.zip is fully compatible with Pega 7.2.2.
- Log in to the Pega 7 Platform.
- Import the archive file to the Pega 7 Platform:
- Click .
- In the Import wizard, click Choose file, browse your directory, and select the NLPSample_7.2.1.zip file.
- Click Next.
- As you complete the Import wizard, accept the default settings.
- Add the NLPSample:Administrators access group to your operator by performing the following steps:
- In the Operator. menu, select
- In the Application Access section, click the Add item icon.
- In the Access Group field, enter
- Optional: Select the NLPSample:Administrators access group radio button to make the NLP Sample your default application.
- Click Save.
- Log off and log in again with the same credentials.
- In the
menu, verify that you can access the NLP Sample portal.
You have successfully installed the NLP Sample application and modified your operator account to access the NLP Sample portal. You can now explore the NLP Sample text analytics functionality by analyzing the default custom text samples.