PEGA0060 alert: Number of Interaction History rows read above threshold
The PEGA0060 alert is triggered when the number of Interaction History records retrieved for a customer or any other entity that is associated with a decision is above the threshold. When the number of records exceeds the configured threshold by more than 50%, an error appears.
Example message text
The number of read interaction history fact records is more than the threshold of <threshold> rows : <actual value> rows : SQL : <list of rows>
The following variables are in the message text:
- <threshold> is the maximum number of database rows with Interaction History items.
The default threshold is 300. The threshold value is set in the prconfig/alerts/interactionhistoryreadrowsthreshold/default dynamic system setting. For more information, see Using dynamic system settings and Changing individual node settings by modifying the prconfig.xml file.If you update the threshold value in the dynamic system setting, the change takes place after 30 minutes.
- <actual value> is the number of database rows with Interaction History that the system returned for a specific record.
- <list of rows> is the list of database rows with Interaction History that the system returned for a specific record.
To eliminate this alert, you must narrow down the Interaction History retrieval criteria in the strategy.
- Review the number of Interaction History records that were retrieved for a particular entity:
- In , access the menu.
- In the Data-Decision-IH-Fact data table. menu, open the
- Review the data table to find out whether the amount of data retrieved for a particular entity exceeds the limit.
- Narrow down the Interaction History data retrieval criteria in the strategy:
- In , open the strategy with the Interaction History shape that triggered the alert.
- Double-click the Interaction History shape.
- In the Interaction history tab, modify the Interaction History data retrieval conditions.