Completing change requests
As a strategy designer, complete the change request by performing the required changes and submitting your work for approval.
uPlusTelco wants to modify the price of one of their products.
Before you begin
As a revision manager, initiate an update of a Decision Data rule that contains a proposition by creating a revision. For more information, see Creating revisions.
The following example shows how to update a proposition that is part of a change request. You can modify a number of rule types as part of revision management, for example, Decision Data, Strategy, Adaptive Model, Text Analyzer, and so on. For the list of available rules, see Rules supported in Revision Management.
Resolving a change request
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, on the Home screen, open the change request.
- In the Scope of changes section, open the rule that you want to update.
- Update the rule as requested.
- Confirm your changes by saving the rule.
- Submit the rule for a review by clicking Submit and providing completion comments.
The following example shows how to update a proposition property as part of revision management:
Completing a change request to modify the price of a product
What to do next
As the revision manager, assess whether the changes that the strategy designer made are satisfactory. For more information, see Resolving revisions.