Getting started with DMSample
Gain hands-on experience of Decision Management through DMSample – a reference application that walks you through real-life decisioning use cases by providing preconfigured artifacts and simulated input data.
Access DMSample in Pega Platform™ by default to explore core decisioning features and best practices out of the box. By testing the DSM functionality in DMSample, you can:
- Learn how to arrange advertisements, products, offer bundles, or services in a proposition data model by exploring examples for cross-selling, retention, and sales.
- Delve into sample decision strategies to discover the best practices for selecting the most relevant propositions for customers.
- Learn how to run strategies through the input-process-output pattern of data flows to issue decisions, capture responses, and generate work assignments.
- Explore predictive models for determining churn likelihood, assessing credit risk, and predicting call context. You can use machine learning to proactively react to patterns in customer behavior, based on previous interactions.
- Find out how to increase the relevance of Next-Best-Action decisions through adaptive analytics. Adaptive models in DMSample can dynamically calculate the likelihood of a positive response to tablet and phone propositions and determine which message is the most relevant to a customer in a given context.
- Explore Customer Movie to gain insight into various aspects of customer behavior, detect meaningful patterns, and enhance offline and online interactions.
- Learn about using event strategies to ensure the quality of service. The end-to-end scenario demonstrates how to react to dropped customer calls in real time.
Follow this tutorial with the preparatory steps that you need to perform to explore the full potential of DMSample. By completing these tasks, you generate such application data as customer records, historical interactions, work assignments, and predictive and adaptive model reports:
After initializing the DMSample data, learn more about the application features.