About Predictive Model rules
Predictive Model rule instances use models that are created in the Prediction Studio or third-party models in Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) format to predict customer behavior. You can use predictive models in strategies through the Predictive Model components and in flows through the Decision shape.
The Predictive Model form displays the following tabs that provide configuration options for a predictive model:
- Predictive model
- Model source (available for PMML models)
- Configurations (available for PMML models)
- Input mapping
- Parameters tab on the Predictive Model form
- Pages & Classes
- Predictive Model rules - Completing the Create, Save As, or Specialization form
- Predictive model tab on the Predictive Model form
On this tab, you can build a new predictive model or import a model file. In a Predictive Model rule instance that contains a model that was built in Prediction Studio, the Predictive model tab displays details of the model, score distribution, and classification groups. In a Predictive Model rule instance that contains a PMML model, the Predictive model tab displays the output fields of the PMML model.
- Model source tab on the Predictive Model form
On this tab, you can unfold the Model XML section to preview the XML schema for the model that you uploaded. You can check the structure of the model and make minor edits, if necessary.
- Sections Completing the Parameter tab
Optional. Identify parameters for this section.
- Configurations tab on the Predictive Model form
On this tab, you can configure custom functions in a PMML model that you uploaded. You need to use Java code for this configuration.
- Input mapping tab on the Predictive Model form
On this tab, you map the model input fields (predictors) to properties in the data model of your application.
- Declare Trigger form - Completing the Pages & Classes tab
Use this tab to list the clipboard pages referenced by name in the Triggers tab. See How to Complete a Pages & Classes tab for basic instructions.
ArticleAbout Strategy rules