Adding multiple predictors to an adaptive model
Use the batch option to add multiple predictors that you want to use in your adaptive model. You can define any number of properties as predictors.
In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
Open the Adaptive Model instance that you want to edit.
In the Predictors tab, click Fields.
From the Add field drop-down list, click Add multiple fields.
In the Add predictors dialog box, click a page to display the properties that it contains:
- To choose a primary page, click Current page. The primary page is always available, even if it does not contain any properties.
- To choose a single page that is listed under the current page, click Page.
- To choose a page that contains pages and classes, click Custom page. The custom page is embedded in a page.
Select the properties that you want to add as predictors and click Submit.
Confirm the changes by clicking Save.
- Adding adaptive model predictors
Create predictors which are input fields for the adaptive models. When creating an adaptive model, select a wide range of fields that can potentially act as predictors.
- Adding a predictor to an adaptive model
Select properties that you want to use as predictors in your adaptive model.