Comparing scores generated by models
Use score comparison to compare the scores generated by different models in terms of behavior, lift, odds, gains, value, and discrimination as displayed in the comparison curves.
In the Score comparison step, select one or more predictive models and click Analyze charts.
In the Model analysis charts workspace, analyze the data:
- To view the cumulative behavior for all models, click the Behavior tab.
- To view the improvement in the cumulative behavior over the average behavior in binary models, click the Lift tab.
- To view the cumulative odds for the extended binary models, click the Odds tab.
- To view the cumulative percentage of positive cases for all models, click the Gains tab.
- To view the cumulative value for binary and extended binary models, click the Value tab.
This tab is available only if you have a numeric predictor with type as value during data analysis. You can view the graph for all the value predictors by choosing the predictor from the drop-down list.
- To view the discrimination for binary and extended binary models, click the Discrimination tab.
To save the score data as a CSV file, click Export as CSV.This file includes information about the cumulative score for cases.
- Analyzing models
In the Model analysis step you can compare and view scores of one or more predictive models in a graphical representation, analyze predictive models' score distribution, and compare the classification of scores of one or more predictive models.