From the Connection tab, define all the connection details for the Hadoop host.
- In the Connection section, specify a master Hadoop host. This host must contain HDFS NameNode and HBase master node.
- Optional: To Configuring Hadoop settings for an HDFS connection, select the Use HDFS configuration check box.
- Optional: To Configuring Hadoop settings for an HBase connection, select the Use HBase configuration check box.
- Optional: Enable running external data flows on the Hadoop record. Configure the following objects: You can configure Pega Platform to run predictive models directly on a Hadoop record with an external data flow. Through the Pega Platform, you can view the input for the data flow and its outcome.
The use of the Hadoop infrastructure lets you process large amounts of data directly on the Hadoop cluster and reduce the data transfer between the Hadoop cluster and the Pega Platform.
- Service File form - Completing the Service tab
Use the Service tab to set up a requestor and to describe the primary page for processing.
- About Hadoop host configuration (Data-Admin-Hadoop)
You can use this configuration to define all of the connection details for a Hadoop host in one place, including connection details for datasets and connectors.