Managing incomplete text analytics models
If a text analytics model build process does not finish or was interrupted in any way, the model is displayed in the Predictions work area with the In build status. You can resume building an incomplete model or remove the model from the work area.
In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
Find the model that you want to manage, click the More icon, and then perform one of the following actions:
- To resume building, select Continue building. The building process resumes at the step that immediately follows the last successfully completed step.
- To remove the model, select Discard building. The model is removed from Prediction Studio.
- Analyzing natural language
Effortlessly analyze and extract meaningful information from large volumes of text with the use of text analytics. Based on your findings, you can further improve business performance and customer experience.
- Creating machine-learning topic detection models
Efficiently connect your customers with the right consultant by providing training data to a topic detection model.
- Determining the emotional tone of text
Sentiment analysis determines whether the opinion that the writer expressed in a piece of text is positive, neutral, or negative. Knowledge about customers' sentiments can be very important because customers often share their opinions, reactions, and attitudes toward products and services in social media or communicate directly through chat channels.