Managing simulation tests
On the Simulation Testing landing page, you can manage the simulation tests that you created. For example, you can rerun or duplicate a completed simulation test.
In Designer Studio, click.
Filter the simulation tests to display only those that you need by performing the following actions:
Complete in any of the following search fields:
- Strategy / Input
- Search by a specific strategy ID.
- Select revision
- Search by revision ID, for example, MyNet:01-01-02.
- Last run by
- Search by specific operator. You can view simulations last run by anyone, by you, or by a specific operator.
In the Action column for the selected simulation test, click Manage and select an action that you want to perform:
- Initiates the simulation test.
- Starts an already completed simulation test. If you restart a simulation and enable the Clear previous results for simulation test setting, you overwrite previous simulation results with the results of the new simulation test.
- Resumes a paused simulation test. Processing starts from the last captured snapshot.
- Reprocess failures
- Processes failed records in a completed simulation test. You can check the number of failed records by opening a completed simulation and clicking More details.
- Continues a simulation test that failed. Processing starts from the last correctly captured snapshot.
- Pauses the simulation. You can resume the simulation later.
- Stops the simulation test. You cannot resume it but you can restart it.
- Schedule run
- Schedules the simulation test to initiate in the future.
- Cancel schedule
- Stops the run that was scheduled to initiate in the future.
- Creates a copy of an existing simulation test.
- Refines an existing simulation test.