Outcome inferencing allows you to analyze and handle unknown behavior captured in the data. Because of the unknown behavior, outcome inferencing and final data analysis steps are added in the process of data analysis.
- Checking distribution of accepts
Analyze and modify the behavior of the accepted cases in the data.
- Constructing an inference sample
Construct an interference sample to infer the behavior of rejects and declines.
- Checking similarity based inference
Check the inferred behavior of the rejected and declined cases to ensure that they fit with the target probabilities developed in the previous step.
- Checking inference tuning
Check the results of the inferred behavior against the target behavior.
- Comparing inference results
Compare the inference results generated by the inferred behavior of the declined and rejected cases.
- Performing final data analysis
Perform the final selection of predictors.