When you select Performance as the mode of the batch case test run, you can select the following types of statistics to display as labels at the top of each strategy shape:
- Processing speed (records) - indicates the average time needed to process a single record (in microseconds per record).
- Processing speed (decisions) - indicates the average speed of processing a single decision (in microseconds per decision).
- Time spent - indicates the processing time for each strategy component (in seconds) and the relation of that time to the processing time of the entire strategy (in per cent).
- Throughput (decisions) - indicates the number of processed decisions per second.
- Throughput (records) - indicates the number of processed records per second.
- Number of decisions - indicates the total number of decisions for each processed component.
- Number of processed records - indicates the number of records (customers) processed by each strategy component.
- Strategy rule form - Completing the Strategy tab
A strategy is defined by the relationships of the components that are used in the interaction that delivers the decision. The Strategy tab provides the facilities to design the logic delivered by the strategy (the strategy canvas) and to test the strategy (the Test runs panel).
- Configuring batch case runs
Use a batch case run to test the performance of your strategy and identify which components need optimization. Run your strategy on a data set or a subset of records to identify the most popular propositions, check whether customers are receiving offers, and make sure that your strategy is executed as intended.
- Decision statistics
When you select Decisions as the mode of the batch case test run, you can select the following types of statistics to display as labels at the top of each strategy shape:
- About Strategy rules
Strategies define the decision that is delivered to an application. The decision is personalized and managed by the strategy to reflect the interest, risk, and eligibility of an individual customer in the context of the current business priorities and objectives. The result of a strategy is a page (clipboard or virtual list) that contains the results of the components that make up its output definition.
- Completing the Strategy rule form
Strategy rules - Completing the Create, Save As, or Specialization form