Running decision data instances
Use the Call instruction with the Call pxRunDecisionParameters activity to run decision data instances.
Create an instance of the Activity rule by clicking.
In the activity steps, enter the Call pxRunDecisionParameters method.
Click the arrow to the left of the Method field to expand the method and specify its parameters:
- Name of the decision data instance
- Class of the decision data instance
- Optional: A clipboard page to copy decision data results
If you omit this option, the results are stored in the step page.
- Optional: The parameter key for filtering purposes
- Optional: The parameter value for filtering purposes
- Calling another activity
A keystore is a file that contains keys and certificates that you use for encryption, authentication, and serving content over HTTPS. In Pega Platform, you create a keystore data instance that points to a keystore file.
- Decision Management methods