Template categories for creating predictive models
You can create predictive models that are based on default templates for business objectives.
You can create templates to organize your data by selecting the following categories:
- Select to recommend a product, a service relationship, predict the likelihood of business that is generated based on recommendations. This business issue includes Champion Prediction and Indirect Value Prediction templates.
- Select to predict the propensity of cases to purchase or respond to a product or service within a defined period of time. This business issue includes Cross-sell Scoring, Response Scoring, Purchase Scoring, Product Scoring, and Up-sell Scoring templates.
- Select to predict the propensity of cases to exit, churn rate, or go dormant within a defined period of time. This business issue includes Churn Modeling, Relationship Length Prediction, Exit Scoring, and Dormancy Scoring templates.
- Select to predict the propensity of cases to default over the life of a product or a service relationship or to default within a defined period. This business issue includes Expected Loss, Credit Application Scoring, Probability of Default, and Behavioral Scoring templates.
- Prediction Studio overview
Prediction Studio is an authoring environment in which you can control the life cycle of AI and machine-learning models (such as model building, monitoring, and update). From Prediction Studio, you can also manage additional resources, such as data sets, taxonomies, and sentiment lexicons.
- Creating a Pega predictive model
Use customer data to develop powerful and reliable models that can predict customer behavior, such as offer acceptance, churn rate, credit risk, or other types of behavior.
- Creating a custom template for creating a predictive model
Predictive models can be created from templates in Prediction Studio. A template contains settings and terminology that are specific to a particular business objective, for example, predicting churn. You can create your custom templates for creating predictive models in the Models section of the portal. Modify the project settings to fit your template and create a template from the project.