Predictor performance information
View the Predictors tab to monitor the performance of individual predictors across all the models in the Adaptive Decision Manager (ADM) service. Check the number of models where the predictor is active or inactive. Identify which predictors are never used or are used often. This kind of information can be useful when you design new models or want to verify the newly introduced predictors.
You can use the following statistics to analyze predictor performance:
- # Models active
- The number of models in which this predictor is active.
- # Models inactive
- The number of models in which this predictor is not used.
- Minimum performance
- The lowest predictive univariate performance over all models. Even predictors with a low univariate performance can add value when they are active in any of the models.
- Maximum performance
- The highest predictive univariate performance over all models. This value is useful for identifying low performing predictors.
- Average performance
- The average predictive univariate performance over all models.
ArticleAdaptive models monitoring