Create predictions to predict customer behavior and case events, such as the probability of a customer accepting an offer, or the probability of a successful case completion. You can then increase the accuracy of your decisions by including predictions in your decision strategy.
For example, you can create a prediction that predicts whether a customer is likely to accept an offer, and then add the prediction to a decision strategy. The strategy selects the next best action, which is the action that the customer is most likely to accept. For example, the next best action for a customer that you want to acquire, such as a proposition or service message.
You can create predictions for the following use cases:
- Customer Decision Hub
- Predictions for use in decision strategies to optimize engagement with your customers. Pega Customer Decision Hub provides the most common predictions out of the box. You can use the default predictions or create your own. For example, you can use predictions to predict whether customers are likely to accept your offer or cancel a subscription.
- Case management
- Predictions for use in case automation to route cases or prioritize work. For example, you can create a prediction that predicts whether a case is likely to be completed successfully, or the probability that a claim is fraudulent, which can be used in the straight-through processing of claims.
- Text analytics
- Predictions that analyze the text that comes through your channels, for example, email or chat, to predict the topic and sentiment of the message, and detect entities in the text, such as people, organizations, or ZIP codes.
- Creating predictions for customer engagement
Optimize customer engagement by creating predictions that predict customer behavior, such as web clicks, conversions, or churn. By adding predictions to your decision strategies, you can determine the next best actions for your customers and your business.
- Creating predictions for case management
Optimize case automation by creating predictions that predict case events. You can create predictions to predict a business outcome and use this information to route cases or prioritize work.
- Creating text predictions
Predict business events and customer behavior by creating predictions that analyze the text that comes through your channels, such as email or chat, to predict the topic or sentiment of the text.