Creating a regression model
Create a model that works well on linear data.
In the Model creation step, from the Create model drop-down list, click Regression.
In the Create regression workspace, in the Summary section, enter a Model name and a Description. Click Create model.
In the Create model dialog box, select predictors:
- To select the best predictors in a group, click Use best of each group.
- To select all the predictors, click Use all predictors.
- To choose particular predictors, in the Use predictor column, select the check boxes for the predictors you want to use.
Confirm the list of predictors by clicking Create model.
In the Create regression workspace, review the model:
- To review the model in the form of the coefficients of the regression formula, click the Formula tab.
- To review the model as a scorecard, click the Scorecard tab. When viewing as a scorecard, realign the coefficients to range between 0 and 1000, instead of the default range between 0 to 1 by selecting the Align Scores check box.
- To review model sensitivity, click the Sensitivity tab.
- To generate an SQL query, click the Scorecard SQL tab.
Confirm the model configuration by clicking Submit.