Reviewing the sentiment analysis model
When a model is created, analyze its accuracy in the Model analysis step.
After the model creation process finishes, click Download report to view the outcome of sentiment analysis of the testing sample.You can view the following accuracy measures:
- Sentiment analysis results.
- Manual (predicted) and machine (actual) outcome comparison.
- True positive, precision, recall, and F-score measures.
To view the detailed sentiment analysis data, click the Expand icon next to the model that you created.You can view the following data:
- In the Category summary tab, view the predicted (manual) and actual (machine) outcome comparison of the assigned classification values. Additionally, you can view true positive, precision, recall, and F-score measures.
- In the Test results tab, view the classification analysis of the records in the testing sample. You can view the actual (machine), predicted (manual) outcome as well as whether the actual and manual outcomes match.