Troubleshooting revision management issues
If your encounter any issues when working with revisions, use the following tips to troubleshoot and solve the most common problems.
- Cannot edit a rule instance in a change request
You can open rule instances that are part of the change only in review mode, and you cannot edit them.
- Cannot see certain tabs on a rule form in a change request
When you open a rule that is included in a change request, you only see some parts of the rule form. Certain configuration options are not available.
- Cannot see changes after revision deployment
You have deployed a revision, but you cannot see the deployed changes.
- Cannot withdraw or update a revision or a change request
The Withdraw and Update options are not available in the Overview tab of the change request or the revision.
- Limited user actions when a revision misses its deadline
When a revision misses its Due by date, user actions are limited. It is not possible to submit or withdraw the revision.
- Submit option on a change request is not enabled
You cannot submit a change request because the submit option is not enabled.
- Revision actions are disabled
You cannot take any actions on a revision.
- Revision deployment fails
An attempt to import a revision results in failure. The system displays an error. Test users or activated users cannot log in to their application after activation.
- Revision simulation fails
A revision simulation fails to start. The system displays an error.
- Rule in a revision contains errors
You cannot resolve a revision. A rule that is included in the revision contains errors.
- Rule selected for revision management in an application overlay contains errors
When you try to create or update an application overlay by selecting rules for revision management, you might see errors caused by missing rules.
- Rules are not available for selection in the Application Overlay wizard
In the Rules step of the Application Overlay wizard, you scroll down the list with all the rules that are available for revision management, but you do not see some of your rules.
- Troubleshooting corrupted revisions or change requests
When working with revisions and change requests in the Customer Decision Hub portal, you can sometimes experience unexpected technical issues that require detailed investigation.
ArticleManaging business changes