Problems with editing a rule instance in a change request
You can open rule instances that are part of the change only in review mode, and you cannot edit them.
Potential causes include: you are not the owner of the change request, the change request is not in progress, or the rule instance that you want to edit is checked out by another operator in Designer Studio.
Perform the following actions to eliminate the problem:
- In the Decision Manager portal dashboard, check whether the change request is in progress and assigned to the correct operator.
- Ask a system architect to take the following actions in Designer Studio:
- Check whether the rule instance is checked out by another operator. For more information, see Rule checkout and check in.
- Check the rule instance for compilation errors and fix any errors that you find.
- On the Security tab of the Operator ID, select .
- Check whether the branch ruleset for the application overlay is present.