Viewing deployment reports for a specific deployment
Deployment reports provide information about a specific deployment. You can view information such as the number of tasks that you configured on a deployment that have been completed and when each task started and ended. If there were schema changes on the deployment, the report displays the schema changes.
Do the following steps:
Do one of the following actions:
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click , and then click the name of the pipeline.
- If the pipeline is open, click the name of the pipeline.
Perform one of the following actions:
- To view the report for the current deployment, click the More icon, and then click View report.
- To view the report for a previous deployment, expand the Deployment History pane and click Reports for the appropriate deployment.
- Viewing reports for all deployments
Reports provide a variety of information about all the deployments in your pipeline. For example, you can view the frequency of new deployments to production.
- Understanding chema changes in application packages
If an application package that is to be deployed on candidate systems contains schema changes, the Pega Platform orchestration server checks the candidate system to verify that you have the required privileges to deploy the schema changes. One of the following results occurs: